Daddy made a comment to Mommy last night that made her a little nervous. She was so worried, she didn't sleep very well. She knows, but she is still hoping she is wrong. I just think she doesn't want to get her hopes up. Mommy has never had a baby before. :) But I have 2 half-brothers and a half-sister from my Daddy. I wonder if they'll like me?
Anyway, back to Mommy...she left for work early today so she could buy a pregnancy test and confirm I was there. You should have seen the look on her face when it went positive so fast. She started shaking and wondering how she was going to tell Daddy. She suspects Daddy already knows and was just waiting for her to realize it too. I told you Daddy was smart! :)
Mommy drove over to Daddy's work and showed him the pregnancy test...then she started crying and said she was sorry. Daddy just smiled and hugged her and called her Mommy for the first time. She liked that. :) Daddy said I'm a blessing and that is the only way they are going to look at it. They decided to wait to tell everyone until Mommy and I are further along. I love keeping secrets! I'm good at it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment