Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Days

Now that Mommy knows I'm here, she is excited, but a little nervous still. She's afraid I will go away. It could happen, but right now everything is okay. :) Except for her breasts still being tender, Mommy still hasn't had any other symptoms. Which is okay, because she doesn't like being sick - who does? She's had a million questions and she has been looking stuff up on the Internet. She's not ready to call her doctor yet, but she needs to call soon - it will help put her mind at ease.

I'm still growing! I've been working on my lungs, jaw, nose and palate. My hand and feet buds have started to web...these will be my fingers and toes. My brain is still continuing to form too. I'm about 3/4 of an inch long from my head to my bottom and I still look like a tadpole. If Mommy went to the doctor today, she could hear my heartbeat on ultrasound. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment