Monday, October 17, 2011

Success!!

Mommy and Daddy were not careful - haha! ...and HERE I AM!! I'm so excited! They don't even know about me yet, so ssshhh, don't tell them. :) It's our little secret for now.

Besides, I still have a little traveling to do before I'm safely where I need to be. Not only am I on the move, but I'm very busy. I'm growing very fast and working hard. I already know if I'm a boy or a girl, but you have to wait a little longer before you find out...I can't spoil all the surprises at once...hee, hee. I also know what color of eyes and hair I will have, but that's going to be a surprise too!

Right now I'm very, very small. I'm only about the size of the head of a pin, about 0.019 inches wide and I'm still all round, but you could see me with your eye if I wasn't safe inside my mommy right now.

I have so much to do!! I better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment