My Goodness! It's hard to believe that it has already been a week! Can you believe it?
So far Mommy is still oblivious to me. She is having some very mild symptoms, but she thinks its because she's getting ready to start her period next week. (Periods are what happens to mommys who don't have a little me growing inside them...ha, ha, ha.)
This is an important week for me. You will not believe everything I have to do in just this week. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Mommy's tired too, but she doesn't know its because of me, she thinks its stress - silly Mommy!
Okay, I'll tell you my agenda, since you asked so nice, but I have to use big funny words again.
Remember when I told you I was all round? Well I have to work on not being round any more. Here's the big words...right now I have three layers - the ectoderm, mesoderm, and endoderm. Funny huh? Anyway, these things are going to make all my organs and tissues.
The ectoderm, well that is going to become my nervous system (including my smart little brain), skin, hair, nails, mammary and sweat glands and the enamel for my teeth.
The mesoderm will become my heart and circulatory system, my bones and muscles and all that stuff that connects it together. It also is my blood system and will create my "urogenital system". (That's what helps me pee and tells me if I'm a boy or a girl.)
The endoderm is the last one and its will house my lungs and it will also developing into the lining of my gastrointestinal tract (eat and poop - remember?), my liver, pancreas, and thyroid.
See, I told you I was busy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment