Thursday, December 1, 2011
I’m Still Changing
I have all my organs and tissue present that I will need as an adult. They will still continue to develop as I get bigger, but everything is here. I’ve been busy, busy, busy! My ears are continuing to form inside and out. I have a little tip of a nose and my eyelids are more developed. My bones are starting to grow and my muscles are contracting. My little fingers and toes are still webbed, but they are growing longer. And guess what?...My little tail is disappearing and I’m starting to straighten out. I’m still really small though. I’m a little over an inch long from the top of head down to my bum, but I’m still curled up a little so I roughly the size of bean. Pretty funny, huh? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment